Data Governance assessment
Protection of Personal Information across the information lifecycle
Our enterprise wide data governance solution ensures
- that the right people are provided with the right information,
- at the right time,
to deal with any potential breach of data privacy regulations such as
- the European Union's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), and
- South Africa's Protection of Personal Information Act (PoPIA).
in a consistent and regulated way that is driven by your company's policies and legal opinion.
Built upon the Collibra's award winning data governance platform, the Collibra GDPR accelerator delivers the core capabilities organisations need to govern sensitive information:
- Clearly defined and automated prcesses to accountability for personal data, and to deal with specific crises such as a data breach
- A centralised and searchable inventory of sensitive data items across the enterprise - both business and technical
- The ability to quickly assess the impact of proposed system or policy changes on your ability to comply with regulations
- Detailed data sharing agreements governing the use and distribution of sensitve data both internally and externally
- A data protection dashboard that provides a singel view where users can access project updates, manage issues, find answers to questions, and launch workflows.
Learn more by downloading the Collibra GDPR compliance datasheet
This document is intended for general informational and educational purposes. It is not offered as and do not constitute legal advice or legal opinions. Use of any Collibra product or solution does not provide or ensure any legal or other compliance certification and does not ensure that the user will be in compliance with any laws, including GDPR or any other privacy laws.