As is always the case with data management choices, there isn’t one right answer about data quality tools for every organization. However, organizations that carefully consider the advantages, disadvantages, challenges, and opportunities that cloud data quality tools offer in the context of their particular business needs will likely benefit greatly from the cloud data quality tool trend.
In this TDWI webinar, we will talk about seven key considerations for organizations that are considering implementing data quality management tools in the cloud—including quick roll-out, necessary features, multivendor challenges, and security and privacy. Then we’ll hear from one leading vendor in the data quality platform market about how they are responding to the demand for cloud offerings, and how they think that the cloud impacts their customers’ decisions about how to architect successful data quality tool implementations.
You Will Learn:
- The difference in roll-out time that is typically experienced in onsite versus cloud implementations
- The factors that influence the cost of cloud versus onsite implementations and why cost isn’t usually the primary driver
- Key features to look for in a data quality tool, particularly when evaluating newer, cloud-only vendor options
- Importance of user experience consistency between cloud and onsite data quality tools
- When to recognize that moving to a cloud-based solution is likely to involve too many nontechnical hurdles